The Police killing of George Floyd exposed with (two video out of four left) video’s.
Notice what’s in the background? (left and right of the shoulders)
- Why does one photo from behind show the man on the road is not handcuffed and the video from the front that he is handcuffed?
- Why is the cop car in the restaurant surveillance video different than the one Floyd was lying behind (different car numbers)?
- Why were the cops in the surveillance footage that arrested him different than the police in the actual incident?
- Why does the video show the diesel fuel price as 99 cents instead of the regular price in the area of $2.49?
- Why does the Police Car have a non-Municipal license plate with “Police” on it?
- Why does Derek have a completely different police badge on top of a second police badge matching his partner’s if they work for the same precinct?
- Why is it not odd that both Officers Tou Thao and Derek Chauvin have both previously been investigated for excessive use of force and not charged by State AG Amy Klobuchar?
- Additionally, Officer Derek Chauvin is married to his partner’s sister Kelli.
- Is it possible for the deceased’s cousins and fiancé to be completely tearless during interviews?
- Why does the main cop have one hand in his pocket most of the time he’s kneeling?
- Why did the kneeling officer appear completely cool and calm, as if he was posing for the camera?
- Doesn’t it seem strange that Floyd and the officer that knelled on his neck worked security together on the same shift at the El Nuevo Rodeo Club, the officer for 17 years (both were laid off because of the Covid Virus)?
- Why do the neighbors of this officer say they didn’t know he was a cop and never saw him in uniform?
- Why has the same attorney been hired as with all the other big supposed police killings of blacks? Attorney Benjamin Crump. The same attorney that worked on previous cases that resulted in busses bringing in rioters from outside the city?
- Why does store surveillance video show Floyd calmly and submissively walking with the officer and not resisting arrest while the officer gently allowed him to sit down on the side walk, and multiple officers calmly chatting with him? Is this the kind of suspect that a police officer would feel the need to put on the ground and place his knee on his neck
- Why did the EMT workers (wearing Police Uniforms including bullet proof vests) roughly handle and dump the unconscious George on the stretcher? This is not how trained emergency workers lift a person with a possible neck injury. Why did they not attempt triage or try CPR?
- Can someone really not breath when someone kneels on his neck and is the victim really able to speak for considerable periods of time if he can’t breathe?
- Why is a white man that looks like an undercover (St Paul) cop in black and a riot gear mask carrying a black umbrella walking around breaking windows (and others dressed similarly starting fires) and instigating a riot? Is this reminiscent of “umbrella man” during the JFK shooting?
- Why were almost all the rioters leading the destruction of the neighborhood at the beginning of the riots “white” and not from Minneapolis… in a black neighborhood after a police killed a black man?
- Why did the Chief of Police make it a point that those Inciting the Riots and Arsonists were not from Minnesota?
- Why was a CNN News Crew not only detained but also Arrested?
- There’s so much pointing to deception, even a second video, taken from behind the officers, across the street, shows nobody on the sidewalk, not even the person recording the viral video!
- The same medical examiner that examined Epstein, examined Floyd.
- Chauvin and Tao are wearing different badges.
- Chauvin is unshaven, which goes against protocol. He isn’t wearing a name tag and his badge is crooked which doesn’t happen.
- There are specific holes in a police uniform for the badge to insure it stays in place.
- The paramedics went against protocol too. Not only were they wearing bullet proof vests, which never happens but they didn’t try to resuscitate Floyd nor did they apply a neck brace!
- The original arrest happened at the corner across the street by different cops driving a different vehicle (830 then 320).
Then the riots….
- The man who initiated the riots is an undercover cop. He held a black umbrella, very reminiscent of the JFK assassination, he was dressed in all black, gloves and a gas mask.
- He was supposedly confronted by a guy wearing a pink shirt, holding a pizza who asked him if he was a cop. They even pretended to square up for a split second before the man made a hasty retreat but then a little while layer they were seen walking together, laughing and talking!
- Dozens of young, white people wearing masks were seen piling furniture, pallets, carts, etc just before the man smashed the window yet the media tells us they were black.
- There was a message spray painted on side doors of the auto zone (the store that had their windows broken first) which were by the windows the man in black busted.
- After slowing down the video and zooming in, you can clearly see what appears to be white paint on the man’s gloves and clothes. The message read “free stuff inside for everybody” or something of the sort. So it’s evident that the same man that brokw the Windows, painted the doors, encouraging looting.
- The man’s ex wife pointed him out and is certain that’s her ex husband, a St Paul police officer. She also said the mask He was wearing was hers.
- But I believe he initially agreed to partake in the situation. Why else wouldn’t he address his co-worker of 17 yrs by name, especially when he was killing him?!
- Chauvin had his left knee on the side of Floyd’s neck. While that may restrict blood flow, I personally don’t see how it would restrict his breathing. Chauvin had his right knee on the ground and his hands on his legs and in his pockets. Could he truly apply enough pressure to kill a man using that stance?
- I believe he may have be drugged. Tao repeatedly made remarks to and about Floyd regarding drugs, which made no sense at the time.
- Floyd realized something was wrong when the drugs started taking affect because he said “my d*ck hurt, his body hurt, everything hurts, please give me water”.
- That doesn’t coincide with the “I can’t breathe” slogan he kept saying. Which I believe was scripted, as a way to mock the covid situation.
- The “police” officers held him down for over 8 minutes. Why? He clearly wasn’t a threat and even of he was, why not place him in the cruiser that’s literally right beside them? Because they wanted the public to see it.
- A bus is seen driving by with a sign saying “open your eyes”. Coincidence? Maybe.
- The medical examiner situation is sketchy in itself. With that being said, it’s stated that his cause of death was a preexisting medical condition and drugs.
- Nothing about his neck whatsoever. Others have said they could see a syringe in one of the officers hands but I haven’t seen that.
- There’s missing time between the two locations from when he was arrested to where he died. In the bodycam video showing the arrest and when Floyd was being lead to the second location, most of the audio is missing or muted and most of the video is absurded by a black box. Why??
- The video taken from across the street is very telling IMO. It looks like a rehearsal. In the viral video, dozens of people are shown on that sidewalk as well as traffic but the second video has hardly any traffic passing by and only a few people walking down the sidewalk, who never even look in the direction of the situation. I posted that second video on my page. I can’t remember if it’s public or not but I’ll link it.
THIS IS THE REAL GEORGE FLOYD NOBODY “DIED”
People also ask
How long was George Floyds neck knelt on? The length of time that Derek Chauvin was initially said to have knelt on George Floyd’s neck — eight minutes 46 seconds — was put on masks, shirts and signs and became a rallying cry for months at protests in Minneapolis and across the United States. Mar 30, 2021